Hello KA Parents,
It was wonderful meeting so many of you at the kindergarten playdate yesterday and the visiting day today! We are going to have a wonderful year! When your child arrives at school, please bring them to the parish hall to line up in the KA line. When the bell rings at 8:20, Mrs. White and Mrs. Geppert will come and walk the line to the classroom. (Later this month, the place to line up might be moved to hallway or the gym. I will keep you posted if this changes.) Your child will need to wear the school uniform. Please don’t forget to pack a healthy snack, lunch, and refillable water bottle each day!
Some reminders about the upcoming schedule:
- students with last names A-L will attend school all day tomorrow (Friday)
- Monday is Labor Day, no school
- students with last names M-Z will attend school all day Tuesday
- all students attend beginning on Wednesday
Thank you to everyone who brought school supplies today! Our room will be well-stocked for the year! In case you haven’t already, please make sure to send in the following items when you child comes to school:
- Paperwork (KA Parent Survey, School Emergency form, language survey)
- Family Picture for our KA Family Tree (I have only received one so far!)
- PE shoes to stay at school – please label with name
- Spare clothes to stay at school (shirt, pants, socks, underwear) – does not need to be a uniform.
Mrs. Katie White