Hello KA Families,
Conferences are coming up! Please sign up for a parent teacher conference time that works for your family. Students are encouraged to attend the conference as well. Please access the sign up link here: https://signup.com/go/HkggCGx
Just a reminder, that the following forms are due.
- -Pre- Conference Survey – This will help guide our parent-teacher conference coming up later this month. Parents fill out the front, students fill out the back.
- -Progress reports- please sign and return!
- -Scholastic book orders (optional). Did you know that you can help our classroom earn free books, by ordering books for home? You can order online with code P74D8, or send in to school (checks payable to Scholastic Book Club, no cash.)
Next week in KA, we will be working on the letter Nn and the sight word “to”. In math, we will be working on number sense activities, and practicing the numbers 1-5 and the concepts of “more” and “fewer” with graphing. In writing, we are working on using the sight words we know to begin sentences (I, we, am, can, the, like, a, see, go, to.)
Keep up the good work with the November homework calendar. Mrs. White and Mrs. Geppert check homework each Friday. It will be collected on the last Friday of the month.
- Monday Nov. 11th– No school for Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Food Drive (ends Nov. 15th) Kindergarten is collecting boxed cake mix. Thank you for supporting this important charity for our community!
- Nov. 22, 25, 26 – parent teacher conferences (no school)
- Nov. 27, 28, 29 – Thanksgiving holiday (no school)
Classroom reminders: Please remember our classroom is nut-free! Make sure to check any cookies, candy, or other items your child might have in their lunchbox. Please make sure your child has a weather-appropriate coat or jacket every day, and a refillable water bottle every day! Thank you.
Need at-home volunteer hours? Our class would love some new batches of homemade play-doh. Please let me know if you are interested! I can send home a recipe (or there are a lot of different recipes online as well).
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!